Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, we're dedicated to excellence in patient care, health education, medical research and other health services. We are proud of this tradition, and the relentless spirit, leadership, contributions and achievements of our employees in delivering compassionate, high quality, affordable health care to the people of the communities we serve.
- Healthgrades America’s Best Hospitals™ list for 2020 was released and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center was placed in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence for the current year. Click here to learn more.
- US News & World Report Best Hospitals. Tied at #8 in Arizona and #6 in Phoenix.
- Ranking Arizona. Three Dignity Health facilities have been named top 10 acute care hospitals in Arizona from AZ Big Media. This list is based on how voters answered the question, “With whom would you recommend doing business?” from the 2019 edition of Ranking Arizona, the state’s most comprehensive business opinion poll. St. Joseph’s and Chandler Regional was placed first and second for hospitals with 268 or more beds. Chandler Regional came in at number two for the same category. Mercy Gilbert was third for hospitals with 267 beds or fewer. To read the article, click here.
- CareChex Award. #1 in the state and top in the nation and/or region for Pneumonia Care along with other medical excellence and/or patient safety awards.
- Critical Care Excellence Award - Healthgrades
- Pulmonary Care Excellence Award – Healthgrades (3 years in a row, 2017-2019)
- America’s 250 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades (2 years in a row, 2018-2019)
- America’s 100 Best Pulmonary Care - Healthgrades
- Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Hospital and Medical Center are accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Programs (MBSAQIP), meaning the industry’s experts recognize us for providing safe, top-quality surgical care for our patients.
- Received the Best in Sepsis Award for 2016
- Midas Platinum Quality Award Winner 2015
- Joint Commission Top Performer Award on Key Quality Measures 2015
- American Heart Association and Stroke Association ‘Get With the Guidelines’ Gold Status Plus Award for Stroke Program Quality Measures
- Joint Commission Disease Specific Re-Certification for Total Knee and Hip Replacement
- Certificate of Distinction from the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center
- Re-accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Arizona Perinatal Trust certified Perinatal Care Center – Level II
- Won the American Heart Association –Get with the Guidelines – Stroke Plus Achievement Award
- Recertified as a Level II perinatal facility