Mercy Gilbert brings exceptional neurological services to the East Valley
Mercy Gilbert's neurology services include spine, cranial and vascular neurosurgery, neurology, and pain management.
Neurological Services Mercy Gilbert brings exceptional neurological services to the East Valley through our advanced medical treatments including the clot-busting drug Activase® for stroke victims.
Comprehensive Neurology Services
Our body's structure provides great protection for the brain, spinal cord and nerves however these areas are susceptible to disease and injury. Mercy Gilbert's neurological services team of neurosurgeons, neurologists, intensivists, orthopedic spine surgeons, interventional neuro radiologists, oncologists, and anesthesiologists combine clinical expertise with a healing philosophy to care for patients with a variety of neurological conditions. Mercy Gilbert's neurology services include spine, cranial and vascular neurosurgery, neurology, and pain management. Our services include:
- Acute stroke
- Traumatic brain Injury – when the head suddenly and violently hits an object, or when an object pierces the skull and enters brain tissue
- Disorders of the brain
- Vascular or structural malformation – abnormalities of arteries and veins
- Infectious and degenerative processes
- Disorders of the spine, stenosis, herniated discs, scoliosis and degeneration
- Disorders of the spinal cord and/or nervous system, such as trauma, infectious and demyelinating processes, genetic disorder, and degenerative processes etc
Mercy Gilbert’s Joint Commission certification as a primary stroke center, means we have taken exceptional efforts to ensure we provide quality stroke care meeting the specialized needs of stroke patients.
Traumatic Brain Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain.
Online Stroke Assessment Tool
The chance of developing a stroke can be reduced by taking steps to prevent and control factors that can put you at greater risk. This FREE stroke risk educational tool provides a personalized, strictly confidential information that will help you:
- Assess your risk and identify those medical or lifestyle conditions that may lead to a stroke
- Take action to reduce your level of risk
Learn More About Neurological Services at Mercy Gilbert
For more information about any of our neurology services, please call 480.728.5414.