Quality Care and Service
Meeting your expectations is very important to us.
Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the best possible care during your hospital stay, helping to ensure your comfort and safety. Meeting and exceeding your expectations for quality care and service is very important to us.
My Care (Patient Portal)
My Care (Patient Portal) provides you with online access to your medical information on a convenient and secure site. View your personal health records, clinical summaries, laboratory and imaging results, as well as instructions and education specific to your care.
A direct life line for patients and family members
- Notice a medical change in your loved one?
- Something just does not feel right?
- Need immediate attention?
Dial 8-7411 from any hospital phone or 480.728.7411 from your cell phone.
Please ask us If you or your family needs anything throughout your stay. If at any time you feel your needs are not being met, please contact our Service Excellence Manager at 480.728.8310. You may also contact us via email.
Before Your Stay
In order to make it easier to schedule test and procedures, we offer the following services:
- Online pre-registration for schedule test or procedures
- Our Admitting Departments offer friendly and compassionate service to our patient and their families. Learn more about Admitting and Registration.
- My Care-Dignity Heatlh