Mercy Gilbert Medical Center's Case Management team works to ensure that you receive the right care at the right time. Your team is comprised of nurse case managers and discharge coordinators who will make sure to review any specific needs you may have to determine what kind of assistance, if any, you will need upon leaving the hospital.
They have the ability to assist you with any of the following, should your doctor request them:
- Assist with durable medical equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, etc.)
- Coordinating communication among your healthcare providers
- Communication with insurance companies
- Discharge from the hospital and a smooth transition to your home, or an inpatient or outpatient care facility
- Home health nursing
- Rehabilitation or transfer to a skilled nursing facility
Learn More About Mercy Gilbert's Case Management Services
Our discharge planners are here to ensure the transition to home or a care facility where you will continue to recover is smooth and seamless. For more information, please call us at (480) 728-5654.