Emergency Care 24/7
Let us know you're coming. Select your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home until your scheduled arrival time.
Emergency Services & Department
When an emergency arises, there is no time to gather recommendations or referrals. It is best to prepare your family for an emergency—and know where to go for the right care. Gilbert is in the unique position of having two young hospitals to choose from for emergency services. Mercy Gilbert’s emergency department is part of a nationally recognized healing hospital and our commitment to our patients is to restore and heal the body, mind and spirit.
Choosing the Right Emergency Services
We offer a complete range of care backed by the depth of expertise in heart, neurology, orthopedics and surgery services. We have access to additional specialists, sub-specialists, and equipment reducing the need to be transferred to another hospital. Emergency services include:
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment MRI and 64 slice CT
- Specialty and sub-specialty doctor
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Designated Cardiac Arrest Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Board certified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital
ERAdvisor is a new Dignity Health service that updates patients and families on their phones about their progress in the emergency department. All patients need to do is provide a cell phone number to registration staff to get started.
Online ER Waiting Service
You will check-in with an admitting nurse and on average can expect to see a doctor in less than 20 minutes. A Mercy Gilbert emergency department doctor will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care.