We invite you to consider St. Joseph's Medical Center located in Stockton, CA, as you make your residency program selection.
We will accept applications in October 2021 via ERAS for the 2022-2023 academic year. St. Joseph's will accept but not sponsor J-1 Visas.
- Dean's Letter (not required to receive an interview invitation)
- 3 Letters of Recommendations
- Official USMLE/COMLEX Step 1 Score
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- ECFMG Status Report (if applicable)
Factors important in the resident selection process include:
- Academic qualifications
- Dependability, responsibility, maturity, courtesy, confidence
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of humor and work ethic
- US Clinical Experience
- Applicants from the Central Valley of California will be strongly considered