Pregnancy is a unique, exciting time in the life of you and your family. At Dignity Health Central Coast, our health care providers offer support, guidance, and specialized medical care every step of the way. From confirming you’re pregnant through labor and delivery, we offer compassionate care for every woman throughout her pregnancy on the Central Coast of California.
Find a Doctor today to answer all of your questions about having a baby, including health tips, prenatal testing, high-risk pregnancy, and childbirth classes.
Pregnancy Screenings at Dignity Health Central Coast
Our doctors carefully monitor your health and that of your baby’s throughout the pregnancy.
Many screening and diagnostics tests can come with pregnancy. The most common include:
- Pregnancy ultrasound to determine your baby’s due date and assess development
- First trimester screening to determine the likelihood of your baby having certain chromosomal disorders
- Nuchal translucency screening to assess the probability your baby will have Down syndrome
- Amniocentesis to confirm or rule out certain genetic disorders or infections
- Biophysical profile to check the baby’s health and well-being in the third trimester of pregnancy
Pregnancy Services & Programs
Dignity Health Central Coast offers a number of pregnancy classes and services designed especially for you. These include breastfeeding services, childbirth classes, Lamaze classes, and maternal-fetal medicine.
We provide these trusted pregnancy services at our birthing centers on the Central Coast:
From prenatal care to high-risk pregnancies, Dignity Health Central Coast’s team of doctors and health care providers follow you every step of the way. Our pregnancy experts will help you understand the options available to you and recommend additional pregnancy services specific to your needs. Reach out to one of our birthing centers today. Dignity Health provides personalized, compassionate care for women during pregnancy on the Central Coast of California.