The WomensCare/Outreach Centers have embraced men and women of all ages since 1998, encouraging them in their roles as fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, caregivers and friends.
These three Outreach Centers offer over 4,000 classes every year reaching 80,000 residents with programs that cover the following topics:
- Evidence-Based Disease Management & Prevention Programs: Stanford Diabetes Self Management Program, CDC diabetes prevention program, American Diabetes Association Program, Stepping On: Fall Prevention, Powerful Tools for Caregivers, Enhance Fitness (an exercise group program that helps older adults at all levels of fitness), asthma, CHAMP (Congestive Heart Active Management Program)
- Screenings & Immunizations
- Prevention: fitness, nutrition, wellness, smoking cessation, meditation
- Pregnancy & Childbirth, Family Education & Breastfeeding
- 32 Support Groups & Senior Peer Counseling
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Program
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Green Valley
2651 Paseo Verde Pkwy., Ste. 180
Henderson, NV 89074 [Map it]
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Henderson
98 E. Lake Mead Pkwy., Ste. 301
Henderson, NV 89015
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Las Vegas
7220 S. Cimarron Rd., Ste. 195
Las Vegas, NV 89113 [Map it]
Ready to sign up for a class or event?
Click here to use our new online registration!
For more information about either of the WomensCare Centers of Excellence/Outreach Centers and their services, please call (702) 616-4900.