When you expect the very best in care, Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican’s San Martín and Siena Campuses are sure to deliver.
The miracle of life starts right here as comfort and technology combine to embrace you and your family.
Our mother/baby suites provide a home-like environment and are furnished with fully-adjustable birthing beds, private bathrooms with showers, televisions, and fold out beds or reclining chairs for Dad or guest. Our state-of-the-art security system protects you and your baby night and day.
Our Hospitals Deliver:
- Spacious, private labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum (LDRP) suites at San Martín Campus - mom and baby remain in the same room their entire stay.
- Spacious, private labor and delivery; mommy/baby suites at Siena Campus
- In room care for your newborn - we believe the best person to care for your new baby is you. Your baby stays with you 24/7, while you both receive the care and support of our nursing and lactation specialists.
- Around-the-clock, board certified laborists - These doctors have specialized training in labor and delivery and are available to assist in all births.
- Cesarean suites located in our Birth Centers
- Lactation support team of Lactation Consultants and Counselors
- Advanced monitoring technologies - Wireless fetal monitors allow mom the freedom to move around while critical information about your infant is still monitored.
- Nitrous oxide gas to relieve pain and allow mom to move around during labor
- Visiting privileges for all family members - We encourage significant others to stay the night, and all family members have visiting privileges during the day.
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and well-trained staff
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Siena)
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (San Martín)
- Baby Bistro (San Martín)
- Celebratory dinner for mom and dad
- A delicious Bundtlet from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Baby portraits by Bella Baby photography
- Pediatric ER Beds (Siena)
- Pediatric ICU (Siena)
During labor and delivery, dedicated obstetrical anesthesia services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will remain in your private LDRP suite (at the San Martin Campus) during the entire labor and delivery process as a nurse closely monitors your labor. A support person may remain with you throughout the whole birthing experience. After delivery, our staff will ensure that both mother and baby are doing well and provide plenty of time for you to breastfeed and bond with your baby for the first time.
Schedule a tour of our Birth Centers by registering online now or calling (702) 616-4900.