When you expect the very best in care, Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican’s San Martín and Siena Campuses are sure to deliver.
Life's first hellos start here.
The miracle of life starts right here as comfort and technology combine to embrace you and your family.
Our mother/baby suites provide a home-like environment and are furnished with fully-adjustable birthing beds, private bathrooms with showers, televisions, and fold out beds or reclining chairs for Dad or guest. Our state-of-the-art security system protects you and your baby night and day.
Our Hospitals Deliver:
- Spacious, private labor/delivery/recovery/postpartum (LDRP) suites at San Martín Campus
- Spacious, private labor and delivery; mommy/baby suites at Siena Campus
- In room care for your newborn
- Around-the-clock, board certified laborists
- Cesarean suites located in our Birth Centers
- Lactation support team of Lactation Consultants and Counselors
- Wireless fetal monitors allow you the freedom to move around
- Nitrous oxide gas to relieve pain and allow mom to move around during labor
- Visiting privileges for all family members
- A friendly, knowledgeable, and well-trained staff
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Siena)
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (San Martín)
- Pediatric ER Beds (Siena)
- Pediatric ICU (Siena)
- Celebratory dinner for mom and dad
- A delicious Bundtlet from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Baby portraits by Bella Baby photography
During labor and delivery, dedicated obstetrical anesthesia services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will remain in your private LDRP suite (at the San Martin Campus) during the entire labor and delivery process as a nurse closely monitors your labor. A support person may remain with you throughout the whole birthing experience. After delivery, our staff will ensure that both mother and baby are doing well and provide plenty of time for you to breastfeed and bond with your baby for the first time.
Schedule a tour of our Birth Centers by registering online now or calling (833) 590-1045.