Effective April 16, 2022, at 8:00 pm, Dignity Health Queen Creek Urgent Care located at 7205 S Power Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 will be closing permanently. It has been our pleasure to serve the Queen Creek and surrounding communities for the past 15 years and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Dignity Health is committed to providing health services our communities need. We offer four free standing Urgent Care Centers located in Ahwatukee, Gilbert, and Maricopa. Some illnesses and accidents require immediate attention and for the times you just can’t wait to see a doctor, we are here for you and your family.
Emergency Care vs. Urgent Care
An emergency room is for life-threatening situations and complex medical conditions. When your health care need is less serious, such as a bad cough or a serious sprain to a case of the flu or asthma, our Urgent Care Centers can best meet your needs.
Urgent Care Treatments
Our urgent care center teams include board certified doctors and registered nurses to care for urgent medical conditions such as:
- Athletic injuries
- Bladder and other infections
- Colds and flu
- Cuts, burns, sprains and other minor injuries
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
- Rashes and skin infections
- Respiratory illnesses
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat and other sore throat issues
- Upset stomach and diarrhea
- Other acute conditions
Benefits of Dignity Health Urgent Care
- InQuicker Online Waiting Service allows you to select your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home.
- Call Ahead Care Program – call our Urgent Care, give us your contact information and we will call you back when it is time to come in and see the doctor
- Onsite radiology and laboratory services
- Basic physicals sports and camp physicals
- Open 365 days a year including holidays!
Hours of operation do vary between locations in Ahwatukee, Gilbert, Maricopa. Additional information is available on our Urgent Care Centers Page.