Located on the corner of St. Rose Parkway and Eastern Ave. in Henderson, the Siena Campus serves the Henderson Community.
The Siena Campus is named after Saint Catherine of Siena (1347-1380), a lay woman who devoted her life to prayer and caring for the sick and poor. Catherine of Siena was canonized in 1461 and named a Doctor of the Church in 1970 which means her teachings are considered relevant for the whole church and for all time.
The Campus offers a large variety of health services including:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology (EP) Lab/Open Heart Surgery Center
- Chapel and Chaplains
- Chest Pain Center (accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers)
- Children's Emergency Room - the new Children's ER in the Dominican Tower opened September 2015 and offers 11 private treatment rooms - separate from the adult ER.
- Community Outreach programs
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- Emergency Department - the new ER in the Dominican Tower opened September 2015 and features more than twice as many treatment rooms!
- Full range of rehabilitative services
- Full range of surgical services
- Home Health services
- Hospice services
- Hybrid OR
- Intensive Care Unit
- Joint Replacement Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Level III Trauma Center
- Neuro-Interventional Radiology
- Obstetrical services (Birth Center)
- Oncology Unit
- On-Site Laboratory services
- Outpatient Physical Therapy services
- Outpatient Surgical services
- Palliative Care services
- Pediatric Unit with Pediatric ICU
- Radiology services, all digital diagnostic services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Stroke Program (Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center)
The hospital's southwest exterior features light colors, Spanish tiles and natural stone that compliments the surrounding neighborhoods, with
- a 100-foot bell tower serving as a dramatic focal point;
- a healing garden surrounded by lush greenery, fountains and fragrant flowers;
- tranquil aquariums in waiting rooms; and
- an atrium filled with natural light and soft, soothing music.
Number of Beds: 326
Number of Employees: Nearly 4,000 (total all three campuses)
Number of Active/Associate Physicians: 1,300+ (total all campuses)
Total Square Footage: 548,000