The Ambulatory Treatment Unit (ATU) is an outpatient infusion center that provides a variety of services. An order from your medical provider is needed for an appointment to be scheduled. Services are performed by qualified registered nurses with a specific knowledge base for infusion therapies.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- IV infusion Therapy
- Transfusion of blood and blood products
- Therapeutic phlebotomies
- Chemotherapy infusion
- Insertion of peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) / midline (ML) catheters
- Insertion of ultrasound guided peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters
- Ultrasound guided peripheral lab draws
- Evaluation and declotting of central catheters
- Access of implanted ports for blood draws and maintenance flushing
Monday through Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm
Closed on weekends and holidays.
Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, 2 nd
3555 South Val Vista Drive
Gilbert, AZ 85297
Learn More about Mercy Gilbert's Infusion Center
For more information on Infusion Center services, or to schedule an appointment, please call (480) 728-3900.