PGY 1: 2022-23
PGY 2: 2022-23
PGY 3: 2022-23
New Residents each receive a Butterfly IQ pocket ultrasound device.
Health Insurance: Dignity Health offers medical plans, premiums paid in full for residents and low cost for all enrolled dependents.
Dental Insurance: Dignity Health offers dental plans, paying the premium for residents and all enrolled dependents.
Vision Insurance: Dignity Health offers vision plans, paying the premium for residents and all enrolled dependents.
Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Dignity Health provides life/accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents and pays the premium for 1x annual salary for life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for residents. Additional coverage levels are available with some cost to the resident.
Disability Insurance: Dignity Health provides long-term disability insurance and will pay for the 60% of Base Pay option.
403b Plan (optional): The 403b Plan enables you to set aside income before it's taxed and to defer taxes on the investment earnings. 403b contributions can be invested in Fidelity. After one year of service in which you have worked 1,000 hours, you are eligible for matching funds of $.5 for each $1 you contribute. You are 100% vested in matching contributions after 5 years of service during which you have worked 1,000 hours each year.
Spousal & Dependent Life Insurance: Residents have the option to enroll at their own expense.
Liability Insurance: Professional liability insurance is provided by Dignity Health to cover residents performing duties within the course and scope of their appointments.
Vacation & Holiday Leave: Vacation leave is provided. Full-time residents receive four weeks of leave per year.
Sick Leave: Sick leave is included in the hours of PTO at three short-term sick days (24-hours) yearly. The sick leave bank will be accessible according to policy parameters. Long-term (illnesses beyond 3 days) sick leave is accrued and is not paid off at termination.
Education Leave: Forty hours of vacation/holiday time could be used each year for continuing medical education.
- Resident Educational Retreats
- Up-to-Date provided in hospital and from remote access
- Access to Dignity Health online medical resources, including MD Consult, New England Journal of Medicine, etc.
- Free parking
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Free Meals while on duty
- White coats (2) and FIGS scrubs
- Dignity Health jacket
- Annual educational book resource allowance/CME reimbursement ($1500)
- Medical licensure fees ($491)
- Paid AAFP annual dues
- Internet access on campus
- Call rooms with Dish Network
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)-five visits per year for employee and/or spouse and dependents.
- R3’s- $500 Allowance towards Boards Application Fee
- Paid DEA certification ($888)
- Visual DX Membership
- Moonlighting Opportunities Available
- California Family Fitness Gym Membership
- Natural Medicine
- Wellness Committee
- Courses: BLS, ACLS, PALS, ALSO, NRP (FCCS when possible)