Find a St. Rose neurologist or neurosurgeon.
Expert Neurological Care in Southern Nevada
At St. Rose Dominican, we have a patient-centered, holistic approach to neurological care. Each of our patients comes to us with a unique history and situation, and we provide the personalized care that is needed. Neurological conditions can be debilitating, severely affecting your quality of life, and they often affect many different areas of the body. We work with you to find the treatment that offers you the best results with the fewest side effects.
St. Rose Dominican provides care that is:
- Advanced. We are at the forefront of some of the latest advances in neurological care, including neuroendoscopy, a minimally invasive neurological treatment, and targeted chemotherapy treatments for head and neck cancers. Learn more about the neurological services we offer.
- Efficient. Our telemedicine program ensures that you get the rapid, effective care you need, when you need it. If one of our neurological specialists is at a different St. Rose Dominican campus, telemedicine allows him or her to remotely consult face-to-face about a patient's case. In addition, we read imaging scans onsite at our hospitals 24/7, never outsourcing the images to another site.
- Patient-centered. The goal of many of our new techniques is to make your experience safe, comfortable and effective. For example, the St. Rose Dominican team uses the Ommaya Reservoir, a catheter system that allows us to remove fluid or deliver medication without the need for a painful spinal tap.
- Ongoing. Even when you leave our hospital, you have not left our care. We offer excellent post-discharge and follow-up care, including a variety of active support groups.
Neurological Care at St. Rose Dominican: Conditions and Treatments
Neurological conditions can affect everyone from infants to the elderly. We treat a wide range of conditions, tailoring our diagnosis and treatment to meet your individual needs. Learn more about neurological conditions we treat.
Once we arrive at a diagnosis, the St. Rose Dominican team offers our patients advanced treatment options, including minimally invasive surgery techniques. Benefits of a minimally invasive approach include:
- Small incisions, rather than performing open surgery on the skull
- Targeted treatments that affect only the necessary area, without causing damage to surrounding healthy tissue
- Rapid recovery
- Less need for general anesthesia
Learn more about neurological services we provide.
St. Rose|Stanford Clinics
We are proud of our affiliation with Stanford Hospital & Clinics. Together, we are bringing an unprecedented level of care to our neurological patients.
Learn more about neurological care at the St. Rose|Stanford Clinics, Neurosurgery Program.
Find a St. Rose neurologist or neurosurgeon. For information, call us at (702) 616-4900.