Find a Skilled Gynecologist in Las Vegas, NV at Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
Gynecology is the field of medicine that focuses on women’s health throughout every stage of life — from birth to adolescence to middle age and beyond. At Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican hospitals, our experienced gynecologists, along with primary care doctors, family doctors, and internists, offer gynecologic services at our San Martín and Siena hospitals.
Some women prefer a gynecologist because they have advanced training in medical technology and techniques for the care of the female reproductive system. If you’d like to meet with a gynecologist in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV, Find a Doctor online or call (702) 616-4900.
Gynecology Services We Offer
Most gynecologists care for women of all ages, including pregnant mothers and unborn babies. This is known as obstetrics, and doctors who perform these services are called obstetrician/gynecologists or OB/GYNs.
At St. Rose Dominican hospitals, our doctors sub-specialize in a variety of areas, including gynecologic oncology, gynecologic surgery, women’s health, female pelvic medicine, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and women’s imaging.
Gynecologists at Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican hospitals offer these services:
- Pelvic and uterine procedures, including pelvic exams, fibroid removal, hysterectomy, and endometrial ablation
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- General health procedures, including breast exams, gynecological ultrasound, bone density scans, physical exams, immunizations, and nutrition counseling
- Cancer screenings, including mammogram, Pap smear, and breast biopsy
- Management of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, depression, and thyroid disease
- Pregnancy and family planning
- Contraception, including many types of birth control
Gynecologic Conditions We Treat
In addition to general health and reproductive issues, our gynecologists treat a wide range of specific health problems and conditions, including:
- Breast cancer and fibrocystic breast disease
- Infections, including urinary tract infections (UTI), yeast infections, and sexually transmitted infections and disease (STI/STDs)
- Reproductive issues, including ovarian cysts, endometriosis, menopause, and fibroids
- Bladder issues
- Pelvic pain
- Preconception health, including infertility
To learn more about gynecologic health, register online for classes and support groups or call (702) 616-4900.
Experienced OB/GYNs at Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican hospitals offer complete gynecology in Las Vegas and Henderson, NV for women of all ages.